In the context of the distribution contract between the society - International Sports Management & Consulting Agency SA (ISMCA) and Distributors, or when necessary for the purposes pursued by the processing of personal data, the Company - ISMCA, a public limited company organized under the laws of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg having its registered office at 87, route de luxembourg, L-7240 BERELDANGE, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register under number B194495, will process your personal data (the " Data ").
The Company - ISMCA will be responsible for processing within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (General Regulation on data protection, " GDPR ") Applicable from 25 May 2018 in all European Union countries.
In accordance with 24 item 2) of the RGPD, ISMCA has implemented a policy for the protection of the personal data of its customers stating the principles and guidelines for the protection of data processed by ISMCA (" Policy ").
Your Data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the law of 1er August 2018 organizing the National Commission for Data Protection and implementation of the RGPD.
Indeed, the ISMCA Company is committed to respecting your rights to respect for privacy when processing your Data. The ISMCA Company therefore attaches particular importance to the protection of your Data and applies to implement and comply with the Data Processing Policy in accordance with the regulations in force.
ISMCA recommends that you read this Policy carefully to familiarize yourself with its data protection practices and strive to provide clear and complete information to those involved (" Members »,« You »,« your ») about the way ISMCA is in charge of processing, collects and uses your Data and the means you have to control this use.
This Policy provides you with detailed information about the protection of your Data.
- DATA CATEGORIES COLLECTED BY ISMCA
To carry out its activities as well as its contractual obligations, ISMCA Company collects some of your Data in connection with its distribution activity and the Distribution Agreement concluded. The Data collected will depend on the contract that binds us and the services we provide to you in connection with our activity.
You may refuse to provide your Data or some of them to the ISMCA Company however, this Data is necessary for the performance of our activity and our contractual relationship, as well as the respect of legal obligations to which we are subject otherwise, we could not provide you with our services.
For the purposes of our activity and contractual relationship, we collect and process your following Data, without this list being exhaustive:
- information about your personal identification (surname, first name, identity card number or passport, date of birth, social security number, sex, photo ID, IP address);
- contact details (eg postal address and e-mail address, telephone number, fax number);
- ieconomic, financial and fiscal information (eg account numbers, VAT number, tax status, number and validity date of your credit card, etc.);
- Occupation data(eg title of profession, family status, department, name of company, size, location, if you act on behalf of your clients etc.);
- Data relating to your contract (eg customer identification number, contract number, method of payment, warranties, duration, amount and discounts etc.);
- Data from your interactions with ISMCA (eg website, our applications, our pages on social networks, meetings, call, chat, mail, interview, telephone conversation, correspondence, request for information and documents).
- THE FINALITIES OF THE TREATMENTS OF YOUR DATA
The ISMCA Company undertakes to process only the data necessary for the purpose pursued by the processing and subject to its legal obligations.
Your Data may be used, among other things, to:
- provide the service under the distribution agreement;
- manage our customers;
- issue, recover and verify our invoices;
- interact with you in the context of our contractual relationship, partnerships, etc. ;
- participate in satisfaction surveys, analyzes and statistics to improve our services and the knowledge of our customers and prospects;
- participate in our communication actions, newsletter and marketing;
- process applications for a position;
- on the basis of our legitimate interest, carry out information or promotion operations on ISMCA's services;
- improve your customer experience etc. ;
The Data may also be used for administrative purposes or for any other purpose imposed by applicable law.
No data processing can be undertaken without a specific purpose.
"Cookies" are small text files that websites back up on your computer or mobile device when you view them. It allows these sites to remember your actions and preferences (username, language, character size and other display settings) for a given time, so you do not have to re-enter this information every time you check these sites or navigate from one page to another.
Cookies are used on our website solely for the purpose of improving the personalized service that is intended for you. They help to ensure the proper functioning of this site and they are intended to simplify your navigation. They can not contain viruses. We may store or retrieve information from our website.
The Company specifies that temporary and permanent cookies may be used on our website.
- TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Your data being confidential, only the persons duly authorized by us can access your Data. All these people are bound by an obligation of confidentiality.
Your Data will not be transmitted to any other recipient than specified below and for the following:
- To judicial and administrative authorities, persons and other entities to whom a right of access to such data is granted by the provisions of the law and regulations;
- to public or private entities for which the disclosure of the data is necessary in order to meet ISMCA's accounting and administrative needs, as well as to comply with the obligations imposed by law and tax and tax regulations, such as public agencies, accounting firms etc. ;
- at the law office and the bailiff, where applicable, the collection of our invoices in case of non-payment, and in the case where the applicable law requires it or to comply with a legal procedure;
- to our subcontractors responsible for the IT infrastructure, our management program, the production and maintenance of our website and extranet, to the extent necessary for the execution of their respective missions;
- to third parties such as notaries, banks etc. in order to comply with their obligations in the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
- THE DURATION OF CONSERVATION OF YOUR DATA
We keep your Data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes pursued, as long as the contractual relationship continues, or as long as we are bound by legal obligations providing for specific deadlines.
In particular, and without being exhaustive for reasons of compliance with our accounting obligations which require the keeping of accounting documents and supporting documents for a period of 10 years from the end of the year to which they relate.
- PROTECTING YOUR DATA
The ISMCA Company takes care to protect and secure your Data in order to ensure their confidentiality. To this end, ISMCA Company puts in place technical and organizational measures to ensure that the Data are kept securely and for the period necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes pursued, in accordance with the applicable law.
In the event of proven breach of the Data that may create a high risk to the rights and freedoms of the data subjects, we undertake to communicate this violation to the supervisory authority and, where required, to the data subjects.
Any complaint concerning the processing of your Data can be addressed to the Company ISMCA 87, route de luxembourg, L-7240 BERELDANGE, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, [[Email protected]].
You can also contact the National Data Protection Authority, the National Commission for Data Protection (CNPD), 1, Rock'n'Roll Avenue, L-4361 Esch-sur-Alzette, tel: + 352 26 10 60 1, with the following form:
- RIGHT OF ACCESS AND RECTIFICATION OF DATA
By dated and signed written request (including electronic format) addressed to ISMCA and justifying your identity, you may, subject to the limitations provided by the RGPD, obtain information about the Data concerning you and, where applicable, the rectification or erasure of those that are inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant, or the limitation of processing, within a period of 30 days.
In addition, you also have the right to limit the processing of your Data, the right to withdraw consent to the processing of Data (when we process your Data on the basis of your consent) and the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority, the CNPD.
For any request regarding your rights mentioned above, please contact us via the following email: [Email protected]
Any complaint regarding the processing of your personal data may also be addressed to the following address:
87, route de luxembourg,
Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
We will endeavor to answer you as soon as possible to satisfy your request.
- POLICY UPDATE
We reserve the right to update our Policy periodically and regularly to reflect any changes, such as changes in legislation, whenever necessary.
The latest version is systematically posted on our website.